For a limited time, ANS is offering a special entrance fee for high school students, grades 9-12, transferring from local bilingual schools. Please contact Ivette Sotomayor, Director of Admissions, at [email protected] for more information.
Tuition and Fees
Entrance Fee: US$ 6,000
Monthly Tuition Fees
|1st – 5th||US$ 705.00|
|6th – 8th||US$ 770.00|
|9th – 12th||US$ 800.00|
Payments in Advance
Annual Fees per Student
|Registration Fee (PK3 – 12th)||US$ 400.00|
|Activities, Events &
Extracurricular Fee (PK3 – 12th)
|Technology Fee (PK3 – Kindergarten)||US$ 220.00|
|Technology Fee (1st – 12th)||US$ 350.00|
|Graduation Fee (12th)||US$ 150.00|
|PTO Fee (per student)||US$ 10.00|
|Scholarship Fee (per student)||US$ 50.00|
Special Language Program Fees
Learning ELL (per Semester)
Learning SLL (per Semester)
Discounts (Tuition Only)
|2nd Student||US$ 11.75||US$ 16.00||US$ 23.75||US$ 29.00||US$ 32.25||US$ 33.75|
|3rd Student||US$ 35.25||US$ 48.00||US$ 71.25||US$ 87.00||US$ 96.75||US$ 101.25|
|4th Student||US$ 58.75||US$ 80.00||US$ 118.75||US$ 145.00||US$ 161.25||US$ 168.75|
- The entrance fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If a student attends any part of a semester, 100% of the semester tuition must be paid.
- Tuition must be paid in the first ten days of each period (month, quarter, semester or year). A 5% fine will be charged on payments that are past due.
- A US$20.00 fee will be charged for all dollar check drawn on international bank accounts outside the United States of America.
- A US$10.00 fee will be charged for all checks drawn with no funds.
- Payments are allowed on Credit Cards only through our Automatic Debit Program.
- This tuition table may vary during the school year due to changes in the national economy.