How To Apply
To apply to the American Nicaraguan School please complete the following requirements for each applicant:
- Fill out the Student Admission Request Form (PDF version)
- Shared Teacher Recommendation Form (K3 – 1st Grade | 2nd Grade – 12th Grade)
- Parent questionnaire for Primary students (PK3 | PK4 | K5 | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th & 5th Grade)
- Official school transcripts and/or report card(s) from previous school(s)
- Recent standardized test scores, if available – NWEA MAP is the preferred test
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of both parents’ ID
- Copy of immunization records
- Recent results of sight and hearing exams
- Educational Support Documentation, if applicable
Upon submitting the above information and once the application process has been completed, the Admissions Committee will review your application and give feedback of next steps. Once an official decision has been made, the applicant will be notified via email by our Admissions Office.
For reasons of remote application, we accept the documents and forms scanned and sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, understanding that the original/hardcopies of documents will be submitted to the Admissions Office upon arrival in Nicaragua.