Transcript & official
document request

Official Document Requests

Transcripts or Official Documents must be requested by completing the form below. Please note that only parents, guardians, or students of legal age can request this service. Any additional information you may need can be made by sending an email to In order to receive a transcript, you must:
• Be current with all school fees through the Business Office.
• Pay the transcript fee: $2.00USD per academic year to the Business Office.
• Any request for a Letter of Conduct or Enrollment will be $2.00 per copy.
• Any request from a non-active student will incur an additional fee of $15.00USD and $5.00USD for a digital copy.
• The fee for a replacement HS diploma is $45.00
Once the corresponding office receives the request, please expect to receive the transcript within 1 to 2 weeks, depending on the time of year.

Complete the Official Document Request Form

In order for your application to be processed, you must pay the total amount of your application, according to your choice of payment. This total amount will be reflected at the end of your application form and your confirmation email.

How do I request a replacement for my Bachillerato Diploma?

The replacement of the Nicaraguan High School Diploma must be done personally by the applicant at the office of the Ministry of Education (MINED).
The following is the procedure to follow to obtain the reinstatement of the diploma:
1. Go to the Office of the Departmental Delegation of Managua, Normal School, Barrio La Fuente (this is located in the Roberto Huembes market, 3 blocks south). It makes the process easier if you present to MINED a photocopy of the diploma you need to replace.
2. Once you have visited the office of the Departmental Delegation of Managua, go to the American Nicaraguan School with the instructions and documents you have been given at MINED to continue with the process.
3. If you need more information or require an appointment to clarify doubts before going to the MINED Office, you can request it by sending an e-mail at