Get to know us!
Middle School Counselor
College and Guidance Counselor
Ana Patricia Gil
Learning Support Counselor
High School Counselor
Counselors are available to advise students at all levels, whether a student seeks counsel about academic or personal issues. The team is composed of five counselors: one in Middle School, one in High School, two College Counselors, and one Learning Support.
The following are among the specific ways that counselors contribute to support the student body:
- Counselors work with administration, faculty, and parents to assist in maintaining the physical, emotional, social, and intellectual well-being of our students.
- Prepare and administer the Secondary Wellness Program.
- Provide learning support and curricular accommodations to students with diagnosed learning differences through the Learning Support Program.
- Attend academic meetings to provide valuable perspective and gather information that will assist with students’ progress.
- Assist in the delivery of learning strategies and study skills on individual and group levels.
- Conduct programs designed to assist with career decision making and post secondary (college) program selection and application.
- Develop the master schedule, course selection, and scheduling process.
- Organize and administer PSAT’s and AP’s and assist in the interpretation of results with individual students.
*It is important to note that school counselors do not provide individual psychological counseling.