Thanksgiving is just around the corner, and if you’re someone like me you’re probably planning on something that will impress your guests and make them feel welcome! This is why I’ve decided to give some tips:
- Fun Activities!
- Start with something fun, you can give your guests some sort of accessory that they can wear.
- Make your guests write down what they’re thankful for and read them aloud.
- Plan out your menu. Choose the dishes you will make for this year.
- Sort out the type of activities you will do for your guests.
- Practice your cooking skills before the actual event.
- Avoid trying new recipes, go with what you already know. If you decide to try new recipes make sure to test out your recipes before the big dinner.
- Share what you really love.
- If there’s any specific dish that your family loves, don’t be afraid to serve it.
- Keep everyone busy.
- Offer your guest some snacks so they can keep munching while you finish your cooking.
- Try to keep everyone busy while you finish the last details.
Overall just remember to express your appreciation for others. Let them know how much you love them and appreciate them. Be yourself and enjoy the time you have with those around you. Relax and live the spirit of the holiday!