ANS is looking for the best teachers!
If you are:
- Recognized as one of the best teachers at your current school
- Completely fluent and able to teach in English
- Interested in professional growth
- Interested in an attractive salary and benefits package
- Ready to work at the best school in the country
Please view the available job positions below. Job postings may be added at any moment, thus we encourage interested individuals to periodically visit this site for the latest information.
All teaching positions at ANS have the following initial requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in subject area and/or valid teaching credential in subject area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Masters’ preferred
- Ability to implement the workshop model and assess on growth is advantageous.
Specific positions may include additional requirements.
If you wish to apply for a specific position, please contact Mrs. Carola Molina, Human Resources Director, at [email protected], including the following documents with your Employment Form
The following documents should be uploaded to the application form:
- Cover letter
- Formative assessment
- Previous unit planner
- Performance Task
*Only complete applications will be reviewed
No current openings.
Openings for the 2020-2021 School Year
Teaching at ANS
Would you like to be part of the English Language Institute?
The ELI is an extension of the American Nicaraguan School where a broader base of learners can have the opportunity to learn English as additional language. With over 40 years of experience in the field English for Language Learners, the ELI is considered to be one of the most prestigious language centers in the country. Our branches are located in Managua, Leon and Esteli. The ELI student community is comprised of nearly 3000 students. Courses are offered on Saturdays, Sundays, and weekdays. Registration is available for children, starting at age 4, adolescents, and adults. Our instructors come from different backgrounds and education levels. The ELI provides a safe and collegial work environment with opportunities for professional growth. Apply now and join our team!