ANS is looking for the best teachers!
If you are:
- Recognized as one of the best teachers at your current school
- Completely fluent and able to teach in English
- Interested in professional growth
- Interested in an attractive salary and benefits package
- Ready to work at the best school in the country
Please view the available job positions below. Job postings may be added at any moment, thus we encourage interested individuals to periodically visit this site for the latest information.
All teaching positions at ANS have the following initial requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in subject area and/or valid teaching credential in subject area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Masters’ preferred
- Ability to implement the workshop model and assess on growth is advantageous.
Specific positions may include additional requirements.
If you wish to apply for a specific position, please contact Mrs. Carola Molina, Human Resources Director, at [email protected], including the following documents with your Employment Form
The following documents should be uploaded to the application form:
- Cover letter
- Formative assessment
- Previous unit planner
- Performance Task
*Only complete applications will be reviewed
Available Job Postions
Openings for the 2018-2019 School Year
There are currently no job postings under this category.
Social Studies Teacher; Historia Y Geografía de Nicaragua & Cívica
- Bachelor’s Degree in the field
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Teaching experience
IT and Communications Assistant
The IT and Communications Assistant will report to the IT and Communications Director.
The IT and Communications assistant is a key member of the IT and Communications Department. This person is the initial point of contact with our department and directs our internal and external clients to the adequate person for assistance. This person is well organized, has excellent communication and customer service skills and is able to quickly direct tasks to our support staff. This person also supports in communication with our external clients through social media platforms, while scheduling and following up our Digital Marketing plan. The IT and Communications Assistant will also help in scheduling and coordinating meetings, technical support tickets and other requests for our support staff and other members of our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Receive and respond to requests made to the IT and Communications Department via email, help desk, phone and in person.
- Direct our clients and/or requests to the adequate support staff member.
- Follow up on our client support cases.
- Assist in purchasing, quoting and receiving of our essential supplies and resources.
- Manage, schedule and prepare computer lab reservations for our internal clients.
- Manage and support in check out of devices and equipment.
- Maintain organization and filing of documents as necessary.
- Support in external incoming communication via social media platforms.
- Schedule and monitor social media plan.
- Perform general office clerk duties and errands.
- Education level: High School or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Experience: Customer Service, Office Assistant, Marketing background
- Specific skills: Word processing, Intermediate computer operation, social media management preferred and IT asset management preferred.
- Personal characteristics: Organized, responsible and willing to help.
Teaching at ANS
Would you like to be part of the English Language Institute?
The ELI is an extension of the American Nicaraguan School where a broader base of learners can have the opportunity to learn English as additional language. With over 40 years of experience in the field English for Language Learners, the ELI is considered to be one of the most prestigious language centers in the country. Our branches are located in Managua, Leon and Esteli. The ELI student community is comprised of nearly 3000 students. Courses are offered on Saturdays, Sundays, and weekdays. Registration is available for children, starting at age 4, adolescents, and adults. Our instructors come from different backgrounds and education levels. The ELI provides a safe and collegial work environment with opportunities for professional growth. Apply now and join our team!