Middle School Math Position
ANS is looking to hire a highly qualified math teacher for the second semester of the 2013-14 school year. The start date of the position would be January 13th, 2014.
- Bachelor’s degree in math or related discipline
- Exceptional math skills in Pre-Algebra and Algebra
- Knowledge of the principles, theories, methods, techniques, and strategies of teaching math in middle school
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, and conduct a comprehensive teaching and instruction program
- Ability to create a motivating and stimulating learning environment
- Excellent communication and strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interact with students and parents, both professionally and personally
- Energetic and confident personality
- Teacher Certification in Secondary Math
- At least two years of previous teaching experience or other experience working with students
- A deep understanding of the middle school education
- Ability to integrate mathematics into a STEM-based curriculum
Interested individuals may send their resume and cover letter to the American Nicaraguan School’s Human Resources Department.
Contact: Carola Molina