As the premier international school in Nicaragua, ANS continuously aspires to provide our community with an optimal learning environment. Therefore, we are announcing the “Building Tomorrow Today” Capital Campaign with the goal of constructing a new, state of the art, environmentally friendly high school that provides the necessary resources to educate our students for the challenges of the 21st Century.
Additional classroom space is only the beginning of what our new High School building will offer . . .
- State of the art classrooms and laboratories – all designed to emphasize cooperative learning
- An amphitheatre for educational and cultural activities
- Common Areas for quiet reflection and study
- A technology friendly building with wireless classrooms
- Climactically adapted structures with natural ventilation and lower temperatures
- Highly efficient, energy saving lighting
- Improved air quality
- Environmentally/energy conscious design
This is a building that will enhance curricular and extra-curricular programming throughout the school. Faculty and staff will benefit from surroundings that inspire innovation and creativity. ANS families and students will benefit from an enriched academic environment of excellence.
Thus, our students will be prepared to meet the demands of the 21st Century.
Only by working together can we achieve the goal of providing the American Nicaraguan School community with the best possible learning environment.
Our commitment to continuous improvement requires your support. We ask that you become a partner with us in “Building Tomorrow Today.” With your assistance, we can ensure our children will be prepared for the challenges of the future and the responsibilities they will face as members of the global community. Join us in “BUILDING TOMORROW TODAY .”