ANS is looking for the best teachers!
If you are:
- Recognized as one of the best teachers at your current school
- Completely fluent and able to teach in English
- Interested in professional growth
- Interested in an attractive salary and benefits package
- Ready to work at the best school in the country
Please view the available job positions below. Job postings may be added at any moment, thus we encourage interested individuals to periodically visit this site for the latest information.
All teaching positions at ANS have the following initial requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in subject area and/or valid teaching credential in subject area.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Masters’ preferred
- Ability to implement the workshop model and assess on growth is advantageous.
Specific positions may include additional requirements.
If you wish to apply for a specific position, please contact Mrs. Carola Molina, Human Resources Director, at [email protected], including the following documents with your Employment Form
The following documents should be uploaded to the application form:
- Cover letter
- Formative assessment
- Previous unit planner
- Performance Task
*Only complete applications will be reviewed