To apply to the American Nicaraguan School please complete the following procedure for each applicant:
- Fill out the application form
- Official Transcripts of the previous school (not photocopies or faxed copies) if it is in another language other than English, please provide translation
- Letter of good conduct from the previous school
- Teacher recommendation
- Recent results of standardized tests ( Iowa, ERB, etc) if available
- Copy of the birth certificate
- Two recent photographs (passport size)
- Fill out the health record form
- Immunization record (only Elementary)
- Registration contract
Forms may be filled out or downloaded from this site and returned to ANS personally, by fax or courier to the Admissions Office. An interview with the principal is required. A placement exam may be administered to determine the student’s level of ability in English and Mathematics. Entrance to grade level will be determined by the principal.
Application is activated upon receipt of the accepted Admission form and registration fee.
School records must be legally translated into English. ANS accepts students who, among other things, are capable of succeeding in school. This implies that the School expects each student to reach graduation.