Mission and Beliefs
The ANS Mission is to provide its multicultural student community with a US-accredited college preparatory program, based on democratic and universal values, that develops critical thinkers and ethical individuals capable of realizing their leadership potential by making meaningful contributions to society.
Innovation & Creativity
Respect for Self & Others
- Self respect and respect for others are necessary for a healthy community.
- Accepting and appreciating diversity is essential for the full development of an individual.
- All individuals are responsible for their actions.
- Learning is a lifelong experience.
- Honesty is essential for the building of trusting relationships.
- In basic democratic values and equal rights for all.
- In an individual’s right to a safe environment.
- Families which provide love, acceptance, and discipline are fundamental to the development of a caring society.
- Individuals must achieve their full potential.
- Everyone must work towards the betterment of society.
PARAMETERS TO THE ANS MISSION:
- We will not initiate or support programs and services that do not contribute to the achievement of our mission.
- We will not tolerate behaviors that interfere with the learning process or jeopardize the emotional and physical safety of members of the school community.
- We will not accept mediocrity from any member of our school community.